Akita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament!

+4
ZockII
Shiorie
Tie
RobotNomNom
8 posters

Go down

Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament! Empty Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament!

Post by RobotNomNom Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 pm

This tournament will be a K-Ching tournament. There may also be random raffles before, during or after the battles. If you want to join please either contact me in game or send me a mail in the game. I will put your name down and try my best to put you with people your own rank. If this does not work out or people do not like the roster, I will make it random.

I do have a couple of rules though. You can not use ANY piece of ABS gear, you MUST use sparring gear. This is to prevent the abuse of set effects and so people don't complain when the opponent kills you in one combo. Anyone within the Akita guild may join. This includes Kenjioda, Klince and BioMetalKing. If you are not online during the event date then you will be removed from the roster.

Prizes:
1st Place: 2500 K-Ching
2nd Place:1000 K-Ching
3rd Place: 500 K-Ching

The tournament will be held on Sunday, November 10. There will be a one skill ban and the tournament will be 1 v 1. Nobody besides the Akita Admins are allowed to spectate.
RobotNomNom
RobotNomNom

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament! Empty Re: Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament!

Post by Tie Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:11 am

I was actually thinking of making a Winter tournament as well Leslie~ I know that Bio won the tourney and saw people talking about the abso, so I wanted to make something a bit more fair. With the rules being~

1) S2 Sparr armor
2) No title
3) Costumes are fine, but no costume weapon.
4) No attributes
5) I wasn't sure but maybe only skills of 150-

I wanted the tournament to be all about skill, not just gear that way the rank won't matter but that's just some ideas I had in mind for when I made one. but I can't be on for a while due to fact the game can't run on my PC. hopefully the Xtrap will be updated in time for me to join.
Tie
Tie

Back to top Go down

Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament! Empty Re: Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament!

Post by Shiorie Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Only Problem Tie, Is all skills should be included with a skill ban only, Because some people may or maynot use 200+ Skill's in there combos' and some skills are 180  or 185, And i like the Season 2 gear, but also we want the tournament to go by in a hour or 2 so we need attributes.
Shiorie
Shiorie

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm

that's why I said maybe on the skills, as for the attributes games can easily go by fine without maybe even faster since people won't have to worry about getting hit by burning or ice to slow down and they both just go at each other If I were to make a tourney I want it all on skill not gear. tournaments can always go into a 2nd day there isn't any need for rushing that's how tournaments are. But ofc its up the host to choose the rules. o3o
Tie
Tie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Oh on a side note I don't want to let people down by having you pushing it back a lot so if ur having trouble getting people to join Leslie, let me know. I will add in 100 mill as a raffle (20 mill each) for 5 random people. That way no one can feel like they won't win something. Klince I know u done something like that before so if u don't mind helping out with that since I haven't really done it before. Let me know after all I want everyone to have fun in Akita events~ o3o
Tie
Tie

Back to top Go down

Post by ZockII Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:12 pm

OOH so many events *^*
ZockII
ZockII

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiorie Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Ill see what i can do, Also Please Make sure you run these Ideas passed me So i can Make Sure all the Idea's Are In Fair and Legit Standards. And then I will Have a Talk with Kenji.

Considering i have held the past Few Tournaments With Kenji.
Shiorie
Shiorie

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by OppaiKonekoT Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:59 pm

OppaiKonekoT
OppaiKonekoT
Admin

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

https://akita.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:19 pm

meee Smile

PH

Princess

Back to top Go down

Robot's Super Fantabulous Tournament! Empty (⌐■_■)

Post by Pigskin Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:31 pm

I want to join!!! (⌐■_■) Cause I got the Bacon swagga

Sincerely yours, Pigskin
Pigskin
Pigskin

Back to top Go down

Post by XeonXhy Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 pm

D34THR34P3R and KingSatoshi. Give them separate matches. I have to log off D34TH then log on Satoshi.

Last edited by XeonXhy on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I misspelled two words.)

XeonXhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down