Akita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Pictures

2 posters

Go down

Guild Pictures Empty Re: Guild Pictures

Post by AzureGem Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:48 am

sorry about that, i added a link

AzureGem

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by OppaiKonekoT Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:01 am

Btw Azure, that vid isnt working.
OppaiKonekoT
OppaiKonekoT
Admin

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

https://akita.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AzureGem Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:47 pm

here's a video for those who missed the moment, have fun watching Very Happy

edit: link for those who can't see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbojLrE-sls

Last edited by AzureGem on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

AzureGem

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by OppaiKonekoT Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Sounds good to me and the pics looks perfect! Thanks again Azure for the great idea!
OppaiKonekoT
OppaiKonekoT
Admin

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by AzureGem Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Thanks to everyone who participated and took part in our Guild Pictures Event, it was a great time to gather us and hangout together Very Happy

here are the guild pictures we took together:
Guild Pictures 01_Altera Guild Pictures 02_Velder2 Guild Pictures 03_Hamel
click on them for larger versions Very Happy

I'll be uploading the video soon for those who missed it and will be posted on youtube

AzureGem

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by OppaiKonekoT Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm

*bump*
The event will be today and I hope everyone can make it, if not its fine Smile. But would like a big majority of ppl to be on for it ^_^. Yes, it would be nice to have that as a banner for the forum. See u there!
OppaiKonekoT
OppaiKonekoT
Admin

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by OppaiKonekoT Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 am

those times are fine Smile and thanks Azure.
OppaiKonekoT
OppaiKonekoT
Admin

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by AzureGem Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:53 pm

ok since we're talking about rescheduling the event i'll tell my available times to make it easier for you all

Available times

• Mondays-Thursday: Usually around 5-6pm to 2am EST. I can come sooner if requested
  • Fridays: 6-9pm to 2am EST, can't any sooner due to timing
  • Saturdays: 6-9pm to 2am EST. Sonner than 5pm may not be possible and i may not make it
  • Sundays: 5-8pm to 2am EST. I can come sooner if requested as well

Problems with Fridays and Saturdays is that my sister comes to my home to help me out on cleaning and sometimes we have tasks to do. Other days i'm fully available unless we have additional tasks, which if i do i'll let you all know.

Let me know when you're done discussing the times Very Happy

AzureGem

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by OppaiKonekoT Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:06 pm

Hiye Azure,

Thanks for posting a great idea for a guild event! I think its a good way for the guild forum banner and to remember whos all in the here! I will say yes to this. Me and the admins & kenjioda will discuss over this ^_^. Will let u and everyone know the details before April 2nd!

OppaiKonekoT
OppaiKonekoT
Admin

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Guild Pictures Empty Guild Pictures

Post by AzureGem Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:25 am

While I know I'm not a Guild Administrator to host a Guild Events for us, I still want to host us a Guild Pictures event as an opportunity for us to gather together and get to know each other. We're going to one or various places (to be determined) around the world of Elsword to hangout and take Pictures/Screenshots of ourselves to be posted in our website for all of us to remember in the future. No I did not ask much of a permission either but I'll be getting the support of our Officers, Administrators and kenjioda in order to make this event a great experience for us. This will be an opportunity for us to have fun, everyone's (guildies only) welcome to join us during this event, we might even make one of those picture as our new website banner Very Happy

Prizes
There will be no real prizes to be distributed unless the Guild Administrators decide otherwise. This is an event for us to gather together rather than a competition of some sort, so I ask not to expect prizes during the event should you decide to participate. Come and enjoy a good time with us while you're at it Very Happy

When
Thursday, April 2, 2015 @ 9:00pm EST (Click here for the current EST time)
-- or --
To be determined by Guild Master, Administrators, Officers.
This event will take approximately around an hour or so but expect the event to take a maximum of 2 hours. I hope it doesn't take that long, to be determined as well.

Places
To be determined at this time but it will for sure include Altera, our designated home place, preferably on Ruben3 or some other low population channel. We might end up coming up with places during the event rather than having the writing down the places we're planning to go, but it'll be fun either way, just follow us Very Happy

Who will be taking Pictures
me (AzureGem), the rest to be determined. I'll be doing my best to get the support of our Guild Administrators in the process. I'll actually be taking a video then extract screenshots from it in order not to lose any moment.

The resolution of my screenshots will be 1280x800 but I'll see if I can go full-screen 1920x1200. (yes, I play windowed)

Special Instructions
I have in mind of making A K I T A appear in our screenies as well, as in two of us on the left says "A" and "K", someone around the middle "I" and two of us on the right with "T" and "A". This is to be determined by our Guild Administrators as well, including who'll be taking these roles.

Additionally, should Raid Boss appear I'll ask not to break the event. I'll see if we can make it right after a Gate of Time closes to minimize the effects.

No gear/costume/suit restriction but unless stated otherwise lets not use mounts. This will be to be determined by our Guild Administrators as well. No character, class, rank or level restrictions of any kind will be enforced

AzureGem

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down