Akita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro - Admerie~

2 posters

Go down

Intro - Admerie~ Empty Re: Intro - Admerie~

Post by OppaiKonekoT Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Hiye Admerie,

Thanks for posting an intro of urself Smile! Its nice to have u back in the guild ^_^. Nutella~deriscious :3
OppaiKonekoT
OppaiKonekoT
Admin

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

https://akita.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Intro - Admerie~ Empty Intro - Admerie~

Post by Admerie~ Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Hai Hai Everyone~ I'm Admerie But I'm Also Known As Admeria.  I've Been Apart Of [Akita] For A While Back And I Decided To Return~  I'm Looking Forward To Getting To Know All The New Members Of [Akita] (-^w^-)

I'm Soft Hearted, Easy Going, Sweet, Kind, And A Crazy Funny-ish Person Who Loves Cats~! ♥ ♪ ♫  I Main Eve, Code Battle Seraph Lv.70 SSS Rank.  You Can Usually Find Me In Channel 12 Altera Village or Ponggos Hideout.  I'm Friendly The Majority Of The Time And Always Open To Help Others I Really Enjoy Pvp But A Total Lazy Bumm When It Comes To Dungeoning >_<;;.

I'm A Girl 100% Chinese And I Keep My Age Classified~  My Favorite Color Is Royal Blue And/Or Neon Green.  I Love To Draw, Listen To Music, Watch Anime, And Occasionally Eat Nutella With A Fork In My Room When No Ones Looking <w<; . . . >w>;  I'm Very Open To Others (Except For Age~) And I'm Someone Who Fits Into "That's Short o.o" Group, Reaching Only The Height Of Only 4ft ' 7in's (≧ w≦) ~

Hope To See You All Very Soon~!

-Admerie~
Admerie~
Admerie~

Character sheet
Survival of the fitest:

Back to top Go down